Photobucket
A Little Bit of Everything

Wonderful Treasures, Antiques, Collectibles & More.

The Cottage Crow is now the resale shop for our store, Wild Moon Cottage.

I'm always looking for fabulous finds and tend toward Shabby, Cottage, Primitives, Country, Folk Art, Homespun ...

..... The Details .....

We're located in the Missouri Ozarks, Ava to Gainesville area. I can deliver most things to Ava or Gainesville and many things can be shipped within the continental US.

Most prices are negotiable so don't hesitate to make an offer. The worst that can happen is that I will politely decline :) I accept cash in person, Paypal or local check or money order (payment must clear before exchange). I will also consider all trades. Some things I'm looking for are ... Iron Dutch Oven, Manual Grain Grinder, Crosscut Saw, Iron Kettle, Dairy Heifer, Dairy Buck or Buckling, Poultry ...

If you would like to make a purchase, make an offer or, have questions or suggestions, contact me at TheCottageCrow@aol.com



*
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
The Cottage Crow, a single mom's effort to help make ends meet.

Followers

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.